Wednesday, March 4, 2009

What's Up With American Idol This Year?

I know Fox has been losing viewers to American Idol. Perhaps that's why they are changing the format a bit. Whatever the reason is, do you really like it? And what's up with Sara, Kara, Shara or whatever the fourth judges name is? Who is she anyway...never heard of her. Plus, it's safe to say that she's full of herself.

It does't take long watching her to think she's all that. I haven't met anyone who thought she added to the show. In fact, the more people I've talked too thought that she detracted from the show more than the silly way they are going about the auditions.

Obviously I'm a big Alaina Whitaker and American Idol fan, but I'm having a hard time getting behind the show this year. It's like they've all went and gone stupid on us!

And when are they going to have a Britney Spears night? I mean, you have a MJ night, a Beatles night and no telling what else, I think they should have to sing something from Britney. She's much better than either MJ or the Beatles!

No comments:

My Blog List